Save Up to $200 on your CooperVision® Contact Lens Purchase
As new wearer of CooperVision® products, schedule your annual eye exam with your Vision Source® optometrist to find out if a silicone hydrogel contact lens might be the right choice for your lifestyle.
- Aqua Clear® allows you to wear the lenses for up to 6 nights and 7 days.
- Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity® lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes.
- Many enjoy the convenience of a daily disposable lens like Fresh Day®. There's no cleaning or maintenance, simply toss away on a daily basis.
- MyDay® is the latest in silicone hydrogel technology offering even less awareness of the lens. The MyDay lens is wonderfully soft - softer than other silicone hydrogel, daily disposable lenses - yet they're easy to insert and remove.
- Nearsighted, farsighted or astigmatism? Enjoy long-lasting comfort, the healthiest soft contact lens material1 plus high water content and Class 1 UV blocker2 with Avaira Vitality™ two-week replacement lenses.
- clariti® 1 day contact lenses allow up to 3x3 the oxygen to reach your eye, which makes for a healthier4 lens-wearing experience and whiter, brighter5, more comfortable eyes.
- Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear® 1 day contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
After purchasing your Aqua Clear®, Biofinity®, Fresh Day®, MyDay®, Avaira®, clariti®, or Proclear® contact lenses from a participating Vision Source® optometrist, download this rebate and follow the instructions to either receive a Visa® Prepaid Card or to donate a portion of your rebate savings to Optometry Giving Sight, an organization dedicated to providing sight to millions of people around the world. See rebate for details.
Download CooperVision® Rebate
Valid at select Vision Source® practices only. See rebate for details.
1. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear. 2. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV- absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. 3. Manufacturer stated oxygen transmissibility values (Dk/t): MyDay® daily disposable (100), dariti 1 day (86), 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® (25.5), SofLens® daily disposable (24). 4. Data on file; clariti 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST. 5. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.